Before the festival
- During the festival admission is free of charge.
- All information about the festival appears in advance on these web pages. If you do not want to miss any news, join us on the official Golden Prague Facebook fan page.
- Registration is required and free of charge. Each visitor can use the online application form or can register at Žofín during the festival. After registering each visitor will receive a Visitor/ Entrant card.
- Registration is required in order to borrow the DVDs and the headphones from the Video Library, as well as to vote for the Audience Award.
- A short description of the films in competition is published in Films and TV programmes.
- Journalists can apply for Press accreditation at the Press center. You will not be able to use festival press services without press accreditation.
- If you are interested in festival history, you can find information about past years, a film archive and a photo gallery on our website.
- For more information about the festival click here.
At the festival
- The festival centre is Žofín Palace on Slovanský island in Prague.
- Throughout the whole festival information is at your disposal at the Entrance Hall of the Žofín Palace (10 AM - 8 PM).
- During the festival free wifi internet is available.
- The festival also offers visitors various supplementary programmes.
- If you are planning to visit ITF Golden Prague with children, you may like Czech Television Day.
- You can help decide about the Audience Award by filling out a voting card and dropping it into the box at the Video Library.
- Czech Television will broadcast the Festival Highlights during the festival and the opening and closing gala concerts.
- If you are using Municipal Mass Transport get off at the National Theatre (Národní divadlo) stop.
- You can set up work meetings at the Meeting Point which is equipped with computer.
- The Café on the ground floor is open every day from 10 AM to 8 PM.